If you make APPs with more than one view/pages of data, basic you would make new activities - one per page. And you use use Intent to console / start the activities.
- More complex solutions use fragments, but I have no concerns about that right now.
- You could find more about Intents here:
- Using Intent in an Android application to show another activity - Stack Overflow (simpel start)
- Android Intents - Tutorial (gives more depth - also how to transport data between activities)
- Complete Android Tutorial - chapter 12 - Intents - YouTube
- Intent_01_Startudgave_20120216n.zip (2.3.3 udgave)
- Android_Bjoerk_MoreActivities_20110227n.zip (2.3.3 udgave)
- Android_AppIntendSMS_EMAIL_20110217n.zip (2.3.3 udgave)
- Andoid-pbs111: Brug Intent for afsendelse af SMS g Email m.m.